What are Pimples ?
Pimples is one of the common skin conditions that can be found in every one especially in youngsters. Pimples are nothing but the inflammation of the skin caused by the attack of bacteria on the sebum glands. These bacteria infects the skin and makes it swell up by formation of a Puss inside.
How does Pimples occurs ?
When hair, skin cells or the sebum form a block, Bacteria get into this and as a result we get eruptions and is called pimples. Some pores and oil glands get clogged and the result is the pimples. The re-occurrence of pimples is called as Acne. A pimple can come in to your face, scalp, lips, arms, head etc.
The main reason for the occurrence of pimples in the teenagers are due to increase in secretion of sebum by the oil glands during their puberty period when they undergo a lot of hormonal changes.
Follow the Health Tips for Face Pimples for a healthy lifestyle.
Avoid Pimples by practicing some Don’t
- Do not touch your face often
- Keep your hair from falling into the face or forehead
- Stop practicing make-ups
- Never try to pinch the pimples as the membrane gets ruptured, and the bacteria can be spread causing more pimples
- Don’t wash your face frequently as the wash the sebaceous glands becomes more active and produce sebum which helps in increasing more pimples
Follow these Remedies to Stop Pimples
- Avoid soaps and use powders made from dried lemon peels or fresh orange peels
- To heal the pimples we can apply fresh Aloe Vera gel on the pimples
- Applying garlic juice on the pimples can cure acne. Practicing for about 30 minutes will help in reducing pimples
- Papaya contains the enzyme Papain, which helps in reducing the pimples. We can apply the raw papaya over the pimples
- Applying mint leaves on the pimples can help in clearing the acne
- Honey with lime juice also helps in preventing acne and pimples
- Frequent change in pillow cover also helps in avoiding pimples
- After every warm water bath, we can apply some ice on the face, so that the pores close.
The above remedies can be practiced daily for removing the pimples and acne permanently.
Symptoms for Pimples
There are no specific symptoms that you will experience to predict that you are going to get pimples on your face or neck or back.
- Scaly red skin
- Scarring of the skin
- Reddish tiny bulbs on your face and neck
- Blackheads and whiteheads
- Pimples might or might not contain fluid or puss inside
10 Tips for Preventing Acne
Here are few of the Health Tips for preventing Acne
1. Keep your face clean
3. Try an over-the-counter acne product
4. Use makeup sparingly
5. Watch what you put on your hair
6. Keep your hands off your face
7. Stay out of the sun
8. Feed your skin
9. Exercise daily
Few Home Remedies for Pimples Treatment
There are few home remedies to treat pimples. Here are they.
1. Turmeric Powder Paste
2. Fresh Mint Leaves Juice
3. Lemon Juice
7. Ice Pack
8. Cinnamon Powder
9. Orange Peels
12. Cucumber Juice
13. Cucumber Face Mask
14. Apple Cider Vinegar
15. Tomato Juice
16. Egg White Face Mask
17. Lavender Oil
18. Neem Leaves Paste