Today, I am going to share few of the very interesting articles on New year health tips for everyone.
While i was surfing online for the best new year health tips for the coming year 2015, I could see few articles that makes me to publish on my health tips blog so that people would be benefitted from reading and following those tips.
Health Tips for a New Year 2015
20 Tips to Help You Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions
Once we have put some thought into our vision for the future, and set goals that are based on health rather than perfectionism, then the following simple steps can help you develop and maintain the resolve to achieve your goals.
1. Be realistic.
2. Aim for self-improvement and learning.
3. Line your goals up with your priorities.
4. Set a realistic time frame for change.
5. Focus on self-care and nurturance through the change.
6. Develop your patience.
7. Be honest with yourself – change requires commitment.
8. Look for ways to reduce stress, as it will undermine your discipline and your health.
9. Be prepared to try something new.
10. Be prepared to learn from your mistakes.
11. Celebrate the small steps.
12. Be curious and open to the learning.
13. Look for balance in life.
14. Stay focused.
15. Use self-care and self-reflection to help you accomplish your goals.
16. Look for others who share your goals, and support each other.
17. Have ‘safe’ people who will encourage you during your highs and lows.
18. Take actions to commit to good decision making.
19. Be non-defensive and open to examining poor decision making.
20. Have some fun along the way – joy can fuel positive change.
Top 10 Healthiest New Year’s Resolutions
New Year’s resolutions are a bit like babies: They’re fun to make but extremely difficult to maintain.
15 health tips for the new year
Year after year we make resolutions to exercise regularly, eat well, and give up smoking and other bad habits. Following such basic rules can cut heart disease risk by 80 percent, diabetes risk by 90 percent and cancer risk by 50 percent, according to the Harvard Nurses’ Health Study.
9 Healthy New Year’s Resolutions
Want to downsize your figure? Start downsizing your dishes. Studies show using smaller plates and bowls promote weight loss because they help to curb overeating.
8 Tips for Making and Keeping Healthy New Year’s Resolutions
If you are the type of person who makes but never keeps New Year’s resolutions, these suggestions can help you make healthy — and attainable — goals this year.
1. Don’t abandon the idea of setting resolutions because you have broken them in the past. You may need to simply readjust the type and number of goals you’re setting for yourself.
2. Do be realistic. A resolution to run a marathon by year’s end is likely unrealistic for an inexperienced exerciser. Likewise, resolving to stop all your unhealthy habits at once is likely to fail. Pick a safe, attainable goal with a realistic time frame. For example, if your resolution is to eat healthier, begin by eliminating one unhealthy food from your diet at a time, not all unhealthy foods.